The new PX-3 pitching machine video simulator.
ProBatter’s revolutionary new PX3 is the third generation of video pitching simulators by the company that created the first video pitching simulator in 1999. Relying on cutting edge technology and incorporating the lessons learned from the 1st and 2nd generation machines, the PX3 combines the best features of the prior units with the technological advantages offered by present day engineering features.
The most popular features of the prior ProBatter generations have been retained, including:
- Fully programmable, user friendly, touchscreen controller
- Ability to interchangeably throw a variety of different pitches at speeds 40-100MPH
- Full-sized video images of actual pitchers
- Pinpoint accuracy with ability to hit multiple spots both inside and outside the strike zone Automatic feeder system
- The PX3 offers advantages, including enhanced HD video quality and a self-contained kiosk for mounting the touchscreen controller
- Throws 10 different pitches, between 40 and 100 mph, accurate to an inch
- Set up pitch sequences to make it like real at bats or innings
- Fully automated with the remote kiosk
- The most life like experience available in the market today